The Keysight U2741A USB Modular Digital Multimeter provides a broad range of measurement functions, including temperature and frequency. The U2741A is a 5.5-digit resolution digital multimeter that is able to capture up to 100 readings/sec. It uses the common non-proprietary standard high-speed USB 2.0 interface that provides ease of connectivity allowing users to set up and configure their tests swiftly with its plug and play feature.
Through an individual window on the PC screen, the bundled Keysight Measurement Manager (AMM) software provides a familiar front-panel interface for quick setup of the U2741A to perform data logging.
The U2741A can function as a standalone module or as a modular device in the U2781A USB Modular Product Chassis, providing expansion capabilities and compact solution when used with the other modules in the USB Modular Instruments and DAQ family.
Giving users more flexibility, the U2741A is compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Keysight VEE, NI Labview, and Microsoft® Visual Studio® .
Capturing and reviewing of configuration commands can be easily logged using the Command Logger bundled in the AMM software. The Code Converter helps ease programming for users by converting the Command logger files to snippets of VEE, VB, C++, and C# codes.
- Make fast measurements with up to 100 readings/s
- Measures up to 300Vdc with 5.5 digits resolution
- Frequency and temperature measurement capability
- Utilize wide measurement ranges: 100 mVdc to 300 Vdc and 10 mA to 2 A
- High-speed USB 2.0, USBTMC-USB488 standard (compatible with Microsoft® Windows® operating systems)
- Standalone and modular capabilities
|Datasheet Title||Keysight USB Modular Products Data Sheet|