Carry two tools in one and calibrate while you measure with the Keysight U1401A handheld multi-function calibrator/meter. Now you can travel light, whether you´re doing calibration for validation, troubleshooting, or service and maintenance. Secure the robust U1401A in its sturdy carrying case and you´re ready to go. Certified to stringent quality standards, the U1401A lets you test with ease and confidence with one handy, lightweight tool.
Bundled with every U1401B are a rechargeable battery pack, power adapter and cord, calibrator/meter test lead kit, mA simulation test lead and certificate of calibration, everything you need for your calibration tasks.
The U1401B is now available, with the same outstanding performance and reliability of the U1401A, but in bright orange casing. Designed to give maximum visibility, the vivid colour underlines Keysight commitment to safety in each of its handhelds.
- Dual display with bright LCD backlight
- Simultaneous signal source and measure for all-in-one-tool convenience
- Source bipolar voltage and current, square-wave signal, with auto SCAN and RAMP output modes
- Measure DC, AC, AC+DC, Resistance, temperature, frequency, pulse width, duty cycle; check diode and continuity
- 3-year warranty for greater assurance of quality and reliability
- 4-20 mA and 0-20 mA percentage scale readout
- 50,000 count true-RMS DMM
- Built-in battery charging capability
|Datasheet Title||Keysight U1401A/U1401B HandheldvMulti-function Calibrator/Meter Data Sheet|