The GPT-9900 and GPT-9800 series carry a high stability output capacity, high durability and multiple user-protection design to serve the market with higher power demands for the safety tests of electronic products and components. Each series supports the major test items along with compliance of the safety standards such as IEC, EN,UL, CSA, GB, JIS and other safety regulations.
The GPT-9900 series is built upon a platform of AC 500VA, and the GPT-9800 series is built upon a platform of AC 200VA maximum power output. The GPT-9904 and GPT-9804 are a 4-in-1 model capable of performing AC withstanding, DC withstanding, insulation resistance and ground bond tests. The GPT-9903 and GPT-9803 are a 3-in-1 model capable of performing AC withstanding, DC withstanding and insulation resistance tests. The GPT-9902A and GPT-9802 are capable of performing both AC and DC withstanding tests, whereas the GPT-9901A and GPT-9801 are able to perform AC withstanding test. The high-efficiency PWM amplifier is the core of both series platform design to impede the influence from the voltage fluctuation of input AC source.
Both series are equipped with a simple & clear panel layout, a high resolution dot matrix LCD display, and colour LED indicators, allowing operators to interpret measurement results easily and quickly. All major test functions, including AC withstanding (AC 5kV), DC withstanding (DC 6kV), insulation resistance (DC 50V ~ 1000V) and ground bond (AC 32A max.) tests, are performed under a high-stability voltage or current output with high-resolution measurement results. Furthermore, the test duration, ramp up time and upper/lower limits of the tripping current/resistance are fully-adjustable to accommodate a wide variety of safety tests with accurate measurement results.
The unique "Sweep" function of the GPT-9900 series is able to display the test results point by point all through the testing period to form a trace graph. This graphic display performs the characteristic verification of a DUT through observing the parameter response to the changes of the applied voltage or current or testing time.
GW Instek Electrical Safety Tester
- 500VA AC Test Capacity
- 240x64 Ice Blue Dot matrix LCD
- Sweep Function for DUT characteristic analysis
- Manual/Auto Mode
- Function Key for quick selecation
- High intensity flash for caution & Status indication
- Safety INTERLOCK function
- Zero Crossing Turn-on Operation
- Controllable Ramp-up Time
- True RMS Current Measurement
- High resolution: 1uA for measuring current, 2V for setting voltage
- PWM amplifier to enhance the power efficiency and reliable testing
- Max. 100 memory block for test condition (step) setting. And each step can be named individually.
- Remote terminal on the front panel for “start” and “stop” control
- Rear panel output available
- Interface : RS-232C, USB device, Signal I/O and GPIB (optional)
|Datasheet Title||GW Instek GPT-9901A Datasheet|