The PSS-Series are single output, 96 or 100W, programmable linear DC power supplies. OVP, OCP, and OTP protect the PSS series and their load from unexpected conditions. The LCD panel simultaneously displays output and other parameters; the regulated cooling fan ensures low noise for comfortable operation.
RS232C and GPIB interfaces, SCPI command sets, and LABVIEW drivers make remote control and ATE software development easier. (Note: only RS-232C or GPIB can be installed at one time) The compact PSS series are suitable for any high resolution bench-top or rack mount application.
GW Instek IB Programmable DC Power Supply, Single Output, 100W, with GPIB
- Digitized Programmable Interface
- High Resolution 10mV, 1mA
- High Stability, Low Drift
- Over-Voltage, Over-Current, Over Temperature Protection
- Intelligent Fan Control (Changes by Output Power)
- Built-in Buzzer Alarm
- Labview Driver
- Standard Interface: RS-232C
- Optional Interface: GPIB (IEEE-488.2)
- Optional European Jack Type Terminal
|Datasheet Title||GW Instek PSS-2005-GP Datasheet|