The PSH-Series are single output from 360 to 1080W, programmable switching DC power supplies. OVP, OCP, and OTP protect the power supply and loads from unexpected conditions. Remote sensing adds an extra level of precision by compensating cable losses between loads.
The bright LCD with simultaneous parameter outputs allows effortless operation. Self-test and software calibration features also reduce maintenance efforts. SCPI commands and LabVIEW driver access through the RS-232C or the optional GPIB interface allow remote control and ATE software development. Modular architecture, dedicated rear-panel output, and the 19 inch 4U rack mounting option ensure that the PSH-Series is optimized for large systems.
GW Instek Programmable DC Power Supply, 20V/18A
- Wide input voltage range and high power factor (P.F)
- High efficiency and high power density
- Constant voltage and constant current operation
- Over voltage over current and over temperature protection
- Low ripple and noise
- Output on/off control
- Self-test and software calibration
- LabView driver
- Standard interface: RS-232C
- Optional interface: GPIB ( IEEE-488.2 )
|Datasheet Title||GW Instek PSH-2018A Datasheet|