PEL-3031E provides 300W (1V~150V/60A) current sink capability. Inherited from the PEL-3000 series, PEL-3031E has an easy-to-read LCD panel and user-friendly interface. This model features high speed and accurate measurement capability for electronic component, battery, portable charger and power products that require low to medium power consumption.
The PEL-3000E series is designed for current sink operation starting from 60mA and aims at measurement applications, including charger, adapter, various power supply equipment, and portable charger.
GW Instek Electronic Load, 1.5~150V, 70A, 350W. RS-232, USB & Analogue
- 7 operating modes: CC, CV, CR, CP, CC+CV, CR+CV, CP+CV
- Static function/ Dynamic mode (periodically switch between two sink conditions)
- Programmable Normal Sequence/ Fast Sequence Function (Fastest:25us/step)
- Soft Start function allows users to determine the rise time of current sink
- UVP function is ideal for battery discharge tests
- Timer function for Cut off Time & Count Time
- It is suitable to sink a current and measurement of 60mA above
- Analog control terminals to provide users to control PEL-3000E from external voltage, external resistance and switch
- Support peripheral devices and trigger function (TRIG OUT/TRIG IN)
- Remote Sense function compensate the voltage drop from resistance of test leads
- Protection: OCP, OVP, OPP, OTP, RVP, UVP
- Support USB & GPIB
|Datasheet Title||GW Instek PEL-3031E Datasheet|