The PEL-2000A Series is designed to meet the continuing shift toward high speed operation in today's semiconductor market. As the power supply units, DC-DC converters, and batteries that drive semiconductor circuits to follow this shift, power supply design, quality inspection, and characteristic certification using high-speed performance loads have become necessary.
The PEL-2000A Series includes two types of mainframes and 4 types of load modules to accommodate users' requirements in a flexible manner. Any load module combination can be used with a mainframe to tailor a test system based on the number of channels, and the maximum load power, voltage and current of each channel. Multiple loads can be connected in parallel to provide a higher-power load to test higher power supply outputs.
This flexibility significantly reduces the investment needed for future projects that have different power requirements. The PEL-2004A is a 4-slot mainframe with a master control unit to hold 4 load modules, while PEL-2002A is a 2-slot mainframe with master control unit to hold 2 load modules. When the PEL-2004A is configured with 4 load modules rated at 350W each, the PEL-2000A series is able to sink up to 1.4kVA of power.
GW Instek 350W, Single Channel DC Electronic Load Module (2.5~500V, 10A, 350W)
- Sequence function to do high Efficient load simulations
- Flexible configuration with mainframes and plug-in modules
- Multiple independent load inputs up to 8 channels in a mainframe
- Parallel connection of inputs for increased load capacity
- Parallel connection of inputs for static and dynamic tests
- OPP/OCP/OVP/OTP protections
- External channel control/monitoring via an analog control connector
- Multi-Interface USB Device / Host, RS-232C, and GPIB (Optional)
|Datasheet Title||PEL-2041A Datasheet|