The Keysight AC6800 Series basic AC sources provide a new, basic AC source alternative with just the quality and capability you need. The AC6801A offers.
A complete AC and DC power and measurement solution with a simple, intuitive user interface tested over time that allows you to easily access and view setup and measurement information directly from the front panel or programmatically.
Flexible IO to meet your needs - LAN/LXI-Core and USB interfaces standard. GPIB is optional, or choose an analog interface board as described above. Lower cost of ownership – backed with global support and the longest standard warranty.
AC Output Ratings
- Power: 500 VA
- Ranges: 135Vrms, 5A or 270Vrms, 2.5A
- Maximum peak current: 15A for 135Vrms; 7.5A for 270Vrms
- Frequency: 40 to 500 Hz
DC Output Ratings:
- Power: 400W
- Ranges: 190V, 4A or 380V, 2A
- Voltage: 0.3% of full scale for 135V range; 0.25% of full scale for 270V range
- GPIB Option AC68GPBU
- Analog interface board (Option AC68ALGU) allows you to control the output with external analog signals in two modes: The voltage of the output AC waveform (sine wave) varies according to the input DC signal (EXT-AC mode). The input waveform is amplified and output (EXT-DC mode).
|Datasheet Title||Keysight AC6800 Series Data Sheet|