The new MDO-2000E series is a multi-functional mixed domain oscilloscope. The series includes two feature combinations: MDO-2000EG and MDO-2000EX. MDO-2000EG models have a built-in spectrum analyser, a dual channel 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator and MDO-2000EX models feature a built-in spectrum analyzer, arbitrary waveform generator, a 5,000 count DMM, and a 5V/1A power supply.
The first of its kind, MDO-2000EX is the only oscilloscope equipped with a DMM and a power supply in the T&M industry.
While entering the spectrum mode, MDO-2000E series will display a full screen frequency domain. Users can input Centre frequency, Span, Start frequency, and Stop frequency based upon test requirements so as to rapidly and intuitively observe required frequency range that allows users to experience the user interface of a real spectrum analyzer.
While observing the frequency domain display, engineers can observe waveform characteristics, which are not easily to be seen from time domain waveforms, for instance, the harmonic composition of a waveform and the frequency characteristics of a modulation signal.
Compared with oscilloscope' FFT mode, MDO-2000E series allows engineers to effectively conduct signal measurements in frequency domain.
GW Instek 100 MHz, 2-Channel, Digital Storage Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Dual Channel 25 MHz AWG; 5,000 Counts DMM & Power Supply
- 200/100/70MHz Bandwidth selections: 2 or 4 channels real time sample rate per channel: 1GSa/s (2 channel models); maximum real time sample rate: 1 GSa/s (4 channel models)
- MDO-2000EG equips with a spectrum analyzer and a dual channel 25MHz AWG
- MDO-2000EX equips with a spectrum analyzer ; a dual channel 25MHz AWG; DMM and power supply
- Per channel 10M memory depth and VPO waveform display technology
- Waveform update rate up to 120,000 wfm/s
- 8 " WVGA TFT LCD
- Maximum 1M FFT provides higher frequency domain resolution measurements
- High pass, low pass and band pass filter functions
- 29,000 Segmented memory sections and waveform search functions
- I2C/SPI/UART/CAN/LIN Serial bus trigger and decoding functions
- Data log function is able to track signal changes up to 1000 Hours
- Mask test function
- Network storage function
|Datasheet Title||GW Instek MDO-2000E Series Oscilloscope|