The IT9121E power analyzer can provide the maximum input of 600Vrms and 20Arms and measurement bandwidth of 100kHZ, and can be easily used for measuring the voltage, current, power, frequency, harmonics and other parameters.
The standard configuration includes USB, GPIB, RS232 and LAN communication interfaces and also interfaces for USB-based peripheral devices. The user can save the measured parameters into the external storage medium. The basic voltage and current accuracy is 0.1%. Moreover, the power meter has rich integrating functions, such as the active power. It can be used in tests of motors, household appliances, UPS, etc.
ITECH Power Analyzer 600Vrms/20Arms
- The row number of matrix displayed on the screen can be set freely and common measurement parameters can be displayed
- Input range: 600Vrms / 20Arms
- Voltage, current, power, harmonics and other parameters can be measured at the same time
- Accuracy of voltage and current measurement up to 0.1%
- Harmonic measurement, and can be used for measuring up to 50 harmonics
- USB-based peripheral devices are supported, the user can save data into the external storage medium
- Frequency measurement
- USB, GPIB, RS232 and Ethemet communication interfaces
|Datasheet Title||ITECH IT9121E Datasheet|