The GDS-1000-U Series offers 100MHz, 70MHz and 50MHz digital storage oscilloscopes with 5.7" colour TFT LCD displays. With dual sampling modes, a 4,000 point record length, a real-time sampling rate of 250MSa/s and an ET sampling rate of 25GSa/s, the GDS-1000-U Series DSO provides an excellent balance of performance between memory length and sampling speed.
Other features include user-friendly menu tree operations, compact size, ergonomic design, USB host for PC connectivity and USB device port support. The GDS-1000-U Series is designed to meet today's most demanding engineering requirements and budgets.
GW Instek Digital Oscilloscope 50MHz, 5.7", 2 Channel, 25GSa/s (ETS)
- 50 MHz Bandwidth with 2 Input Channels
- 250MSa/s Real-Time and 25GSa/s Equivalent-Time Sampling
- 4k Memory Length per Channel
- Peak Detect as Fast as 10ns
- Save/Recall of 15 Front Panel Settings & Waveforms
- 5.7" TFT Color Display
- 19 Auto Measurements
- Arithmetic Operators - Add, Subtract, FFT
- USB Port for PC Connection
- Data Logger
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Datasheet Title||GW Instek GDS-1000-U Datasheet|