GW Instek debuts the brand new USG-Series RF signal generator, which comes with five models to meet users’ requirements and is a pocket-sized, and USB interface compatible RF signal generator with the frequency range from 35MHz to 4400MHz. The USG-Series provides continuous wave (CW) signal outputs without any signal modulation function.
The built-in electronic attenuator of the USG-Series allows an adjustable power range from -30dBm to 0dBm. The USG-Series has several operational modes including fixed frequency, frequency sweep, frequency hopping, and power sweep. The USB-Series RF signal generator, with the frequency bandwidth limitation, provides lower harmonic output performance.
GW Instek Signal Generator 35MHz-4.4GHz
- Frequency Range: 34.5MHz ~ 4400MHz
- Output Power Range: -30dBm ~ 0dBm
- Continuous Wave Signal Without any Modulation S
- upport Fixed Frequency, Frequency Sweep, Frequency Hopping & Power Sweep Mode
- -107dBc/Hz Phase Noise @100kHz Offset
- Frequency Resolution: 10kHz
- PC USB Interface Powered and Controlled
- External PC Software Support Different Operating System
|Datasheet Title||GW Instek USG-LF44|