The GFG-3015 is a versatile and high precision programmable function generator, providing stable and accurate signals at 15MHz frequency range. Powered by the Frequency Feedback technology, the GFG-3015 delivers the frequency accuracy as low as 0.02% and maximum resolution at 10mHz. 10 sets of front panel setup memory make it easier to output the specific signal as pre-defined.
Other functions include AM/FM, Cate, Burst, Trigger, 5 sets of standard waveforms, 150MHz counter, VCF control, and dedicated channels for different outputs. The GFG-3015 provide exceptional values to users in the educational field as well as repire service, production testing, and development lab.
GW Instek 15MHz Programmable Function Generator
- Frequency Range 0.01Hz ~ 15MHz
- Maximum Frequency Resolution 10mHz
- Dual Displays Indicate Frequency and Amplitude
- Built-in 6 Digits Counter up to 150MHz/High Resolution
- Output Waveform: Sine,Square,Triangle,Ramp,Pulse,Sweep,Gate or Burst
- INT/EXT AM/FM Modulation
- GCV Output for Synchronization
- Output Overload Protection
|Datasheet Title||GW Instek GFG-3015 Datasheet|