Keysight basic DC power supplies offer essential features for a tight budget. The single & dual output, 30-100 W GPIB E3640 series provide small, compact size for bench and system use; low output ripple and noise; and built-in measurements and basic programmable features with GPIB and RS232 interface.
The Keysight 97W, multiple output E3649A is a clean, reliable power supply for general purpose applications, and combine convenient benchtop capabilities with flexible system features in a compact, multi-output package.
Output Ratings (@ 0°C to 40°C) 2 Outputs
- Range 1: 0 to 35 V / 1.4 A
- Range 2: 60 V / 0.8 A
Programming Accuracy (@ 25°C ±5°C), ±(% output + offset)
- Voltage: <0.05% + 10 mV (<0.1% + 25 mV for output 2 of E3646/47/48/49A)
- Current: <0.2% + 10 mA
Ripple & Noise 20 Hz to 20 MHz
- Normal Mode Voltage: <8 mVpp / 1 mVrms
- Normal Mode Current: <4 mArms
- Common Mode Current: <1.5 uArms
Readback Accuracy (@ 25°C ±5°C), ±(% output + offset)
- Voltage: <0.05% + 5 mV (<0.1% + 25 mV for output 2 of E3646/47/48/49A)
- Current: <0.15% + 5 mA (<0.15% + 10 mA for output 2 of E3646/47/48/49A)
|Datasheet Title||Keysight E364xA Series Data Sheet|